This dainty blue phlox is scattered all around the road sides and along trails. This is one of the flowers that truly usher in springtime.
Last but not least is the trillium. It is just beginning to start to open, but within 2-3 days they should be yellow blossoms everywhere.
- Easter Egg Hunt Saturday April 20, 2014 from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
- Camper Appreciation Weekend April 25 – 27, 2014. Pay for Friday night and Saturday night is on us!
- 9th Annual Geocache Event May 2-4, 2014.Lake Cumberland State Resort Park will be hosting its 9th Annual Geocache Event. You don’t want to miss the fun, food, games, and caches! Mark your calendars now for May 2-4, 2014. There will be trail caches as well as park and grabs.
- Registration is $30 per couple, $20 per individual, and $10 for children 12 & under. There will be a limited number of discount rate rooms blocked for the event which will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Event t-shirts available for pre-registration participants only. Costs will be announced at a later date.For more information contact : Robert Myers at RobertA.Myers@ky.gov
Click here for the event flyer
Click here for event registration form