As you drive around the park you can see the beautiful dogwoods etching every part of the landscape. They dot the hillsides and drape along the roadways. It’s actually pretty difficult to look in any direction and not see a white or pink dogwood in full bloom.
The weather is in the mid 70s and lower 80s this weekend, so take advantage of this natural beauty. Take a drive to Lake Cumberland and enjoy the beautiful view. While you’re here you might want to do some hiking, picnicking, or camping. Great weather, great view!
- Camper Appreciation Weekend April 25 – 27, 2014. Pay for Friday night and Saturday night is on us!
- 9th Annual Geocache Event May 2-4, 2014.Lake Cumberland State Resort Park will be hosting its 9th Annual Geocache Event. You don’t want to miss the fun, food, games, and caches! Mark your calendars now for May 2-4, 2014. There will be trail caches as well as park and grabs.
- Registration is $30 per couple, $20 per individual, and $10 for children 12 & under. There will be a limited number of discount rate rooms blocked for the event which will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Event t-shirts available for pre-registration participants only. Costs will be announced at a later date.For more information contact : Robert Myers at RobertA.Myers@ky.gov
- Click here for the event flyer
- Click here for event registration form